minimize_nested_blockmodel_dl got an unexpected keyword argument 'multilevel_mcmc_args'

I cannot reproduce this. What version of graph-tool are you using?

Sorry for the trouble, I found the issue that I was using the previous version. I built the latest version of graph-tool in my docker image and it works.

And may I ask another question? In the paper, it mentioned "by making beta goes to infinity and repeated many times, which yields a reliable estimate of the maximum". May I double-check what "repeated many times" refers to? Does it refer to the number of sweeps or refer to the whole algorithm? I also noticed there is a warning of "multilevel_mcmc_sweep" in NestedBlockState: "This function performs niter sweeps at each hierarchical level once. This means that in order for the chain to equilibrate, we need to call this function several times, i.e. it is not enough to call it once with a large value of niter." I found that the high-level function "minimize_nested_blockmodel_dl" seems already done that. But I am a little bit confused, if possible, could it be more specific? Thank you so much for your help!

Best,
Siwei

attachment.html (4.24 KB)