I'm trying to build graph-tool but can't figure out how to solve a
compilation error that I get everytime.
I think it is related to a bug in Boost, but I have downloaded and compiled
the latest Boost (1.57) in a staged folder in home
Here are my specs:
1) Downloaded and extracted Boost 1.53 in my home folder
2) Compiled Boost in ~/boost_1_53_0
3) Checked that is working fine, when linking against other projects I have.
4) Downloaded graph-tool 2.2.35 in ~/graph-tool-2.2.35
5) export BOOST_ROOT=~/boost_1_57_0/
5) ./configure --with-boost=$BOOST_ROOT
6) Configuration OK!
And I'm stuck with this error:
graph_subgraph_isomorphism.cc:106:17: error: 'vf2_subgraph_mono' was not
declared in this scope
As well as many other errors. So I've changed boost to the latest 1.57 and a
plenty of other errors appears, in particular this error appeared that seems
to be unsolvable.
Now the question is: what is a suitable configuration of Boost and compiler
on Ubuntu 12.04 in order to compile graph-tool?