graph-tool Install problems [Mac OS X El Cap, Anaconda3-2.3, Python 3.4]

I am trying to install graph-tool on a MacBook Pro with El Capitan using Anaconda3-2.3 which installs Python 3.4. I have tried installing all necessary supporting packages every way but Sunday.

I have gone through every graph-tool mailing list archive, StackOverflow question, etc etc and cannot seem to get graph-tool installed correctly. Actually, I believe graph-tool installs correctly, it is perhaps a linking issue with Boost.

If anyone has complete instructions for a fresh install I would almost rather do that.

Regardless, here is the error I am receiving…

from graph_tool.all import *

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: __ZN5boost6python7objects23register_dynamic_id_auxENS0_9type_infoEPFNSt3__14pairIPvS2_EES5_E
  Referenced from: /Users/tearheart/anaconda/lib/python3.4/site-packages/graph_tool/libgraph_tool_core.so
  Expected in: /Users/tearheart/anaconda/lib/python3.4/site-packages/graph_tool/../../..//libboost_python3.dylib

dyld: Symbol not found: __ZN5boost6python7objects23register_dynamic_id_auxENS0_9type_infoEPFNSt3__14pairIPvS2_EES5_E
  Referenced from: /Users/tearheart/anaconda/lib/python3.4/site-packages/graph_tool/libgraph_tool_core.so
  Expected in: /Users/tearheart/anaconda/lib/python3.4/site-packages/graph_tool/../../..//libboost_python3.dylib

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Travis Earheart
Director, Analytics
720.907.0309 (D) | 858.699.5641 (M)
travis.earheart(a)trueffect.com<mailto:travis.earheart(a)trueffect.com>
www.trueffect.com<applewebdata://BA6AD399-300B-48FD-9462-294DF5EA8655/www.trueffect.com>

attachment.html (2.84 KB)

Since you are using anaconda, are you sure that its python installation
is being used to compile boost-python and graph-tool? If you use either
homebrew or macports, this is in general _not_ the case. If you use
homebrew's or macports' python for compilation, but import the module
from anaconda, it can trigger these sorts of errors.

Best,
Tiago